16 July 2009

New Divide - Linkin Park

(Verse 1)I remembered black skies / The lightning all around meI remembered each flash / As time began to blurLike a startling sign / That fate had finally found meAnd your voice was all I heard / That I get what I deserve

(Chorus)So give me reasonTo prove me wrongTo wash this memory cleanLet the thoughts crossThe distance in your eyesGive me reasonTo fill this holeConnect the space betweenLet it fill up to reach the truth and liesAcross this new divide

(Verse 2)There was nothing inside / The memories left abandonedThere was nowhere to hide / The ashes fell like snowAnd the ground caved in / Between where we were standingAnd your voice was all I heard / That I get what I deserve

(Chorus 2)So give me reasonTo prove me wrongTo wash this memory clean
Let the thoughts crossThe distance in your eyesAcross this new divide

(Bridge)And every loss and every lieAnd every truth that you denyAnd each regret and each goodbyeWas a mistake too great to hide
And your voice was all I heardBut I get what I deserve

(Chorus 3)So give me reasonTo prove me wrongTo wash this memory cleanLet the thoughts crossThe distance in your eyesGive me reasonTo fill this holeConnect the space betweenLet it fill up to reach the truth and liesAcross this new divide
Across this new divideAcross this new divide

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...